Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Im having trouble with my alexa. Alexa Dot. We had a bad…

Customer Question
Hi Yes Im having...

Hi Yes Im having trouble with my alexa

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Alexa Dot

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

We had a bad connection last night, had it repaired. I forgot my password ***** trying to link my Alexa back up again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Ok, I am having problems connecting with my alexa dot
I forgot my password ***** need to reset it
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, I already paid my 5 dollars. I need my password, So I can re install my alexa
I have to pay for tech service for this?
Hello??

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****