Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My HEOS app won’t play sirius. It says unable to stream

Customer Question
My HEOS app won’t...

My HEOS app won’t play sirius. It says unable to stream please try again later

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I unplugged my denon, deleted my app & reinstalled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Which device do you have the app installed on?

iPhone
My denon is a AVR -X6300H

Denon has had a lot of issues with Sirius over the years and it is possible that there is another issue that they are working on.

Please call Denon at(###) ###-####to see if they are experiencing an issue.