Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need quick set up instruction for my bose soundlink. I…

Customer Question
I need quick set...

I need quick set up instruction for my bose soundlink . I have lost my instruction packet. thanks

Technician's Assistant: Is your SoundLink system connected to or paired with anything?

No

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundLink?

I have put a CD in my laptop . It plays with volume but when I connect to the soundlink using the hard wire provided I get no volume through the soundlink

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/10/2018
Technician: Eldon, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Engineer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

if you're not getting sound, you may need to turn the bose on, or change it to the aux input mode.

The input button is on the top and looks like a circle with an arrow going into it.

A copy of the manual is available for you HERE if you'd like a copy of it.

My Mastercard was just charged $45 which I did not authorize. Please let me know that this amount will be returned ASAP. When I came onto this site it said I had to give my mastercard for $5 which would be refunded. Please deal with this now.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

You were charged the appropriate amount,

this is a paid support site, no part of this was free. All of the fees, and the terms and conditions were clearly displayed and you had to specifically click to agree to them, on the payment page. That is the fee for assistance here and the answer I provided above.

Though you may not have read them before clicking to agree, the site process is that you pay $5 to post your question, which is refundable only if you don't speak with a tech. Otherwise, you are charged the balance, which you also agreed to, upon receiving an answer.