Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I junk picked Boston Acoustics BA7800 CAn't find owners

Hello I junk picked...

Hello I junk picked Boston Acoustics BA7800 CAn't find owners manual No sound from r-l surround outputs and base is next to nothing and garbled. any way to test. one tech guy I talked to said it might not be set up Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What is your Boston Acoustics connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

To a computer all tight

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Don' reallyknow how to do that. it has 3 wires that hook up to the computer and just 2 pair of outs 2 white and 2 red rca

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not thank you

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please let me know what I should try

I was not able to find the BA7900 user guide but I did find the BA7500 guide and it should have a lot of similarities.

Take a look here: http://audio.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/boston_acoustics/ba7500.html

Thank You ***** will have time to check it out

You're welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Hi The 7500 manual has nothing about the setup process or trouble shooting.

I apologize! That was the only manual available online.

I am going to give you the number to Boston Acoustics to see if they can locate the manual and send it to you. Please call: 1-***-***-****

Thank You I tried them once and they said they didn't have it. That's BS. How can a company not have a record. I will try again Maybe the back speaker out is just bad and the woofer is bad. That is why I wanted the manual to see if I could trouble shoot
Hi I looked above and you had BA7900. This is BA7800

Yes, I accidentally wrote the wrong model number. If BA does not have the manual then unfortunately, we cannot locate it either.

Thank You for your time

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

Harry, Customer Service