Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a CD stuck in my home Kenwood Multiple Player 103CD.

Customer Question
I have a CD...

I have a CD stuck in my home Kenwood Multiple Player 103CD. The rotate disks doesn't get to it to remove. Thanks for any help. Otherwise it works great and I don't want to break it trying to remove it.

Technician's Assistant: What Kenwood model do you have?

It says 103CD on the front. I can find the documents for more info if you need it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kenwood system?

Just using the rotate disk feature.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not. I unplugged it, turned it upside down and it came out.