Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have poor quality of sound of the r 15 bookshelf and

Customer Question
Hi I have poor...

Hi I have poor quality of sound of the r 15 bookshelf and center channel c 25

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Yes with the onkion th rn 757 cables tight

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No not yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Im fustrated

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.