Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Im trying to set up Alexa. Echo dot. Pluging it in. Ive

Customer Question
Hi im trying to...

Hi im trying to set up Alexa

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Echo dot

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Pluging it in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Ive tried to download the app on my phone im lost

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.