Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It is fully charged but won’t turn on. I don’t know how

Customer Question
It is fully charged...

It is fully charged but won’t turn on

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

I don’t know how

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 5 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your Stereo issue. Could you tell me the model number of your unit so I can perform some research ? Thanks
Hello do you need anymore service ?
I solved my problem for now but would like to know how to re set my bose mini
Good to hear you solved the issue for right now. The Reset procedure on your Bose mini is as follows:
On the speaker, press and hold mute for 10 seconds, the LEDs will flash for a few seconds. Next press the Power button to turn the SoundLink Mini speaker back on
If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as it is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.