Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a Kenwood DPX503bt with sirius radio. The sirius radio…

Customer Question
Have a Kenwood DPX503bt...

Have a Kenwood DPX503bt with sirius radio. The sirius radio will not come out of preview mode

Technician's Assistant: Is your DPX503BT system connected to or paired with anything?

No

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DPX503BT?

Have tried to reset radio.Have tried to have sirius resend start sinal

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/8/2018
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 4 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To get out of Preview mode you will need to have Sirius send a refresh signal several times.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------