Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Mcacc light is flashing and receiver will not turn on for…

Customer Question
Mcacc light is flashing...

Mcacc light is flashing and receiver will not turn on for tv

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

Yes the advanced mcacc light its blue/green

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

How do you do that

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

We had a power surge for 2 hours

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello need to get this fixed the airing of my first show is coming on air and I can't watch!
3/8/2018
Technician: Eldon, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Engineer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

What is the model number of your receiver?

sorry our electricity went out again. Pioneer Sc-72

Thanks for getting back to me,

could you please disconnect all of the speakers and source devices, so it is connected to power only,

then try to turn it on and let me know if it still flashes.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.