Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have bose over ear head set and a aluratek transmitter…

Customer Question
I have bose over...

I have bose over ear head set and a aluratek transmitter hooked up to hear live TV. The system worked for about a week and now I can't get it to pair.

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

My instructions only say on-ear wireless.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I have replaced the transmiter

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

And tried to pair with any luck.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/7/2018
Technician: Eldon, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Engineer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

what is the model of the transmitter, and of the bose?

the only number that I see is the bar code.(###) ###-####

That is not a valid model,

can you tell me more about where you're getting stuck here?

Prefer using e-mail because I have old model flip phone.

I'm not asking for anything else.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 to ask your question + balance/total upon speaking with me here) noted on the payment page when posting your question for this chat support.

Please provide the requested information here.

The set up worked for about a week then I could not pair. I replaced the transmitter and still can not pair. Is the problem that something is not compatible or is the head set.

It should be compatible, assuming this is a bluetooth headphone system and the alurtek is a bluetooth transmitter,

are you doing the pairing by pressing a button on the transmitter and headphones? Or trying to pair via the bose app on a phone/tablet?

I want to abandon the request because I feel that I'm getting no where. Please cancel my request for help.

I have no ability to cancel or refund anything. This is a diagnostic process and a conversation that requires some back and forth. If you'd like help under the fees you've already paid, we can continue to chat here. Any other matters may be self managed from the help page.

I'm concerned that I might be scammed. I used the button on the head set by pushing it up to pair and the transmitter I followed their instructions by pressing the on button twice, got the flashing red and blue with in the three minute requirement. No pairing.

This is a legitimate support site. I'm trying to help you, but ongoing discussion is necessary to reach a resolution.

Press and hold the pairing button on each, together, for 10 full seconds and let me know what happens at that point.

Nothing.

Okay I really need to know the actual model number of your bose at this point to move forward.

I will go to Costco and see if I can get another head set then contact you tomorrow.

OKay

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.