Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have echo but it stop playing music what can i do. The big…

Customer Question
I have echo but...

I have echo but it stop playing music what can i do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

The big echo show

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

It stop playing music

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No i want the echo to play music

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/7/2018
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Amazon Echo question.

I will need to ask for some further details about the problem, please:

- Does the Echo device otherwise respond to commands?

- What color is the light on the Echo device, and is it strobing or moving, or standing still / steady ?