Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought the sound touch 10 bose system and i can only play…

Customer Question
I bought the sound...

I bought the sound touch 10 bose system and i can only play 1 speaker at a time

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

The sound touch 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I paried it with my phone but it wont play both speakers at once

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Blue tooth

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician