Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can not find or download drivers for my laptop for the

Customer Question
Can not find or...

Can not find or download drivers for my laptop for the wireless over the ear headphones 35II

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Acer Aspire E1-731 Win 7 Home Premium

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

Tried downloading from Google the Bose Connect but it wont give me an option other than my Samsung galaxy tried Bose support site but nothing would download. Computer recognizes the devise but says there is no driver available

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. That statement probably explains everything. I am a novice with just enough knowledge to be dangerous

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

switched over to computer from phone. The question seems to be if I can download a driver for Win 7 to work with Bose headphones?

Are you not sure how to connect the headphones to the computer?

Computer says headphone are there. There is no driver to make them work

How are you connecting them?

Bluetooth

Once connected via bluetooth, it does not need a driver.

Under devices and printers is an icon for the headphones w a yellow triangle if you click on the icon and hit troubleshoot screen says driver for Bluetooth peripheral device is not installed

How did you pair it with your computer?

Through hardware and sound then add a Bluetooth device device showed up on next screen clicked it and hit next
I have a message into Bose to see if they have any input.

In the box at the bottom of your screen that says "type here to search" -- type in bluetooth and press enter

add it from there

I appreciate your help but I will come back to another time
Thank you for your time
Rick

OK thank you