Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old model Bose wave music system, model AWRCCH.

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old model Bose wave music system , model AWRCCH. The radio is on every morning which I want to cancel. (a preset?). How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

MOdel AWRCCH, radio and plays a single disc. Several years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please!

Do you mean the radio comes on by itself every morning?

it comes on some time during the night, not sure what time, but it so every night.