Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need help to get alexa working. Amazon echo plus. I got…

Customer Question
I need help to...

I need help to get alexa working

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon echo plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I got for Christmas and I don't know what app is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get it working

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.