Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am attempting to add a Seinnhauser wireless headphone to…

I am attempting to...

I am attempting to add a Seinnhauser wireless headphone to my BOSE accoustic wave 2 CD player - I cannot get any response from my headphones - I have charged up the new rechargeable batteries and the decing stand for the headphone works, but not the headphones themselves - I connected the docking stand to where it says headphones at the back of the the wave system....what do I do now?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Its pretty good - I have a wi-fi connection to my PC through Shaw

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No - I can give that a shot and get back to you if it does not work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all I can think of....

3/5/2018
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you give me the full model number of the bose unit, please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK
Have to go get the book - one minute.....
All the book says is that it is an Accoustic Wave Music System II
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I guess I have to follow the instructions given in the book to change system settings - will get back if I continue to have issues....

No problem, take your time.

You may just need to turn the volume up on the bose first though to get sufficient signal to the dock, then adjust the final volume from the headphones fro there.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nathan, I have finally solved the problem - thanks for your assistance.

Great! Glad to hear it is working again for you.

Nathan, Engineer
Nathan, Engineer