Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where is single line hookup for head set. Vizio. Looking for…

Where is single line...

Where is single line hookup for head set

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Vizio

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Vizio product?

Looking for location

2/22/2018
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Vizio?

Also, are you trying to connect wired, or wireless headphones?

wired

Ok. What's the model number off of the back of the Vizio?

e321vl

Hang on.

The TV doesn't have a headphone jack. It has an OPTICAL or stereo RCA out. If you want to connect headphones you need a converter. Do you want me to provide a link?

Standby.

The small headphone amplifier below will need to be connected to the TV's red and white RCA "Audio Out" jacks, and then the headphones will connect to the headphone jack on the amplifier. The volume can then be adjusted by the headphone amplifier, and the TV's volume control will work as well:

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dta3116hp-class-d-mini-amplifier-with-headphone-amp-2-x-15w--300-3810?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

Where do I get one

I posted the link directly to where you can purchase one above in my answer- can you see it?

Ty

Yw. Could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Aric, Engineer