Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a new JBL Extreme and once the charge that it came…

I bought a new...

I bought a new JBL Extreme and once the charge that it came with it would not recharge. It was under warranty and JBL offered to replace but I couldn’t find receipt. They said find the serial number and I could not find it. Can you please help me.?

Technician's Assistant: What JBL model do you have?

:

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JBL unit?

My unit never worked from beginning. Once the charge was over that came with it , the speaker would not charge. Jbl offered to replace it but I couldn’t find my receipt or they said send serial number. Couldn’t find that either. Why would JBL out a serial number that is hard to find

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I would like if they replaced it. I have 2 other JBL Speakers and they are fine. I love the sound better than Bose which I also have on my TVs

I need to move onto another project. Can I move on and come back? I need to start dinner .
2/21/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Ahhh yes..... Your site says ask you anything and so far my responses have been maybe. I am feeling hustled

Some products do not have serial numbers on them so you would need the receipt.

Please call back JBL and let them know that you need help locating the serial number because you don't have a receipt.

I have spent about 2 months with JBL trying to help me to no avail. What I need is info on replacing battery or whatever to fix this problem. JBL said all models have serial numbers. My question would also be where is it and why is it so difficult to locate

JBL should be able to tell you where the serial number is *****

Harry, Customer Service
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
I didn’t accept phone call and my question isn’t answered. I am going to attach the photos I sent to JBL. Also did you give yourself 5 stars? Wouldn’t I be the one who would grade you? JBL could not tell me about the serial number. So far your ad is very misleading. It says you all handle any problem. Great in theory but so far not impressed
I did not accept expert help, I did not give him my personal information, you have to fill that out to begin process. I have not given anyone stars for anything. Please Credit my account. I am very uncomfortable with your site. I will say the 2 techs that were supposed to help me were not at all interested in working . I own my own company and if those 2 worked for me, they wouldn’t last long. Insubordination, rude, lazy.
Plus this is supposed to take 30 minutes, wear going on days. CREDIT my account
You were going to charge me $26 for phone call. Your ad says 2 free phone calls.