Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose Wave Radio/CD (top loading single) Model

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose Wave Radio/CD (top loading single) Model AWACCQ and it got stepped on. I need a replacement but can't find one with that model number. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose. It is the Wave Radio CD player

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Nothing. I just need a remote controller

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
2/6/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is it the remote you need? Or part of the radio itself?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.