Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Am I able to connect my phone to my tv? Would I need some…

Customer Question
Am I able to...

Am I able to connect my phone to my tv?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Would I need some kind of cord?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Its a galaxy s7 and I haven't tried anything I don't really know anything about how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

You can just connect me like that?? I want to watch the ufc fight tonight it starts at 7

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/20/2018
Technician: Mr.Med, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Network Administrator

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the model and brand of your TV please?

Its a vizio and D32f-E1
Thank you

Please follow the step by step instructions in the link below :

https://support.vizio.com/s/article/Pairing-a-Smart-Phone-or-Tablet-to-your-VIZIO-SmartCast-Device?language=en_US

Let me know the results

Thank you

It didn't work

Make sure your Tv is connected to WIFI

On your Phone, From any screen, drag down the notification bar.

Select Quick connect.

Select Scan for nearby devices.

Select your TV name.

Thank you