Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I own a beoplay 6 and somehow we got the text messaging on…

Customer Question
I own a beoplay...

I own a beoplay 6 and somehow we got the text messaging on the screen and I can not figure out how to turn it off. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 2 days by:
1/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.