Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to know the wiring diagrams for infrared zone

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know the wiring diagrams for infrared zone communications and what brands are compatible with rotel.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Rotel rsp-1572

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just connecting a infrared receiver with 3.5mm plug into the zone 1 EXT jack

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

All rotel. im just trying to get the IR system functioning

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Im not having any problems with sound system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Im already using a separate free standing IR system. but i bought a used system that has 4 zones on it that work independantly of each other. i would really like to get it working.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
my local authorized Rotel dealer would not help me either.
Answered in 3 days by:
1/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no, i do not need help anymore. i will solve it myself.