Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can access European radio stations on my computer. I would…

I can access European...

I can access European radio stations on my computer. I would like to transfer the music to my stereo receiver. I need a analog-to-digital converter, a line to the computer and a line to the receiver. Please let me know if this is possible and give me the technical names of the 3 components. My name is*****: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Thank you very much

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I only have speakers connected to the computer.

1/20/2018
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...European radio stations + stereo receiver..." I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, consider using a pair of Bluetooth devices; i.e. a Bluetooth transmitter connected to the headphones green 3.5mm jack of the computer and a matching Bluetooth receiver to connect to the AUX / INput jacks of the stereo receiver.

Please click HERE.

Louie, Technician