Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Vizo Soundbar SB3851-C0 38-Inch 5.1 Channel that…

Customer Question
I have a Vizo...

I have a Vizo Soundbar SB3851-C0 38-Inch 5.1 Channel that suddenly won't power on. I bought it in July and it worked great until I tried to turn it on today. It won't power on via remote or the button on top of the soundbar. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

None. Normally lights come on when it powers on but I'm getting nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That should cover it. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/19/2018
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the soundbar (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you