Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been connected but loss connection due to faulty wifi…

Customer Question
I have been connected...

I have been connected but loss connection due to faulty wifi reciever yesterday I was logged in with all channels and then it crashed I need help reconnecting.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/19/2018
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device with the issue?

Thank you