Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tell me how to connect my DENON avrx3300w to my tv through…

Please tell me how...

Please tell me how to connect my DENON avrx3300w to my tv through my Comcast cable box

Technician's Assistant: Is your AVRX3300W system connected to or paired with anything?

No

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AVRX3300W?

HDMI cable from receiver to tv box and cable box to receiver

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not very good at this stuff

1/18/2018
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your Denon receiver.
You are correct. The right way is to use HDMI cables. You will have to connect the Comcast cable box to the Denon receiver HDMI 1 ( CBL/SAT). Then the other HDMI cable goes from the monitor output of the Denon receiver to the TVs HDMI 1 input. Speakers will connect at the bottom. Then turn on Denon receiver select the cbl/sat input, turn on the TV and select HDMI 1 input and last turn on the cable boix,. After that should have picture and sound. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm more than happy to answer them for you. I also attached a screen shot of the back of the Denon receiver.
Thank you for allowing me to help you. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied
I took your answer off of my phone. The cbl/sat port does not work. I used the aux.2 port as an inlet. Do you think that means the cbl/sat port is not working any more? The turntable port is not working also will you go out on a limb and assume my receiver is in need of repair or should be replaced. Thanks Sunday.
it sounds like your Denon receiver has an issue if you are not able to get any audio from multiple inputs. Have you tried the Radio. At this point I would recommend a Factory reset and try it again. If after the reset you are still having issue, then the unit needs to a repair done. Here is the reset procedure: http://manuals.denon.com/AVRX3300W/EU/EN/GFNFSYvyalrwrt.php
Please let me know how that worked out. Thanks
Hello the other thing what is worth mentioning is that. In the event the Denon receiver is defective, it has a 3 years warranty. Well just let me know how it worked out. Thank you for allowing me to assist you with your Denon receiver.
If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.
I got it off of my phone, Thanks Sunday.
You are very welcome. If you could please provide me with a positive rating so I can get credit for my service. I would really appreciate it. Have a nice day
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017