Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a pair of bose ear buds for my Android. They are not…

Customer Question
Hi. I have...

Hi. I have a pair of bose ear buds for my Android. They are not the sport version, just regular version. They have worn out. The wires are needing to be replaced. They still perform well, but the wires are exposed and about to break apart. Any help?

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

Not sure. I bought them 5 years back I believe. at the bose store at the mall. I'd like to refurb them.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

??

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/17/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.