Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 3 2 1 GS series 111. I have sound from radio and…

I have a 3...

I have a 3 2 1 GS series 111. I have sound from radio and DVD, but no sound from the TV hook up. I have tried switching the system off, I have tried unplugging and replugging the cables, but still no joy.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Nothing is displayed. We had a power surge a couple of days ago and lost all systems, re-booted the TV successfully, but also lost the sennheiser headphones.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It is connected to the TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's as far as I can take it.

1/16/2018
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here,Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

I've unplugged the TV, Cable box and Bose; waiting 5 minutes

OK

info tech
info tech, Technician
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started