Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a home theater system Panasonic SA-PC673 and want to…

Customer Question
I have a home...

I have a home theater system Panasonic SA-PC673 and want to use it with LG 65UH6030 65" 4k tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

DoI have to use an optical cable

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu is ok but not sure about panasonic hookups.I have an HDMI ARC on the tv but not sure there is hDMI ARC on sound sys

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

I used on an older smaller sony flat screen in a much larger room. i never used too much

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/17/2018
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, is the TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed?
Or is there a cable box or even a satellite receiver?
Or some other device? ...Internet connection?

I noticed that your question was posted to a guest account. When you post a question to the site, you're prompted to submit your email address so that we can notify you when you an Expert responds.

As posted above; is the TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed?