Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

WILL ANY OF THE FOLLOWING Panasonic speakers work with the…

Customer Question
wILL ANY OF THE FOLLOWING...

wILL ANY OF THE FOLLOWING Panasonic speakers work with the above player? SBPC 720, sbfc 720 sbsf 520?

I request owners manual for above DVD/CD PLAYER. Mail address: *************

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/16/2018
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You did not specify the player you have sorry John

Can you tell me which one it is?

Panasonic DVD/CD player, DVD-S77, SER. # VC5DA001826

Thanks

If the speaker has a AUX in port then yes it will work, you just need to use the audio out ports on the player and use this cable to connect

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-3-5mm-2-Male-Adapter-Cable/dp/B01D5H8JW0/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_23_bs_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=EKTS7VK3W063Q9XMET30

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you