Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can i wirelessly connect wired type bose speakers to a…

Customer Question
How can i wirelessly...

How can i wirelessly connect wired type bose speakers to a bose 300 sound bar

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

300

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

System is up and running with tv and dvd and cd player

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/14/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

The short answer is that you cannot. The system is simply not designed for this. That bose soundbar is meant to be a standalone device.

It is possible to expand the bose system with some specific components, such as the bose 300 acoustimass module and wireless 300 surround speakers: http://amzn.to/2D25aUl

but those are the only ones that are compatible. It does not have the capability of connecting to or driving any other wired speakers.

If you have an older bose wired speaker system, it would be technically possible to run both systems together, in parallel, but the acoustics would be poor as a result of combining 2 different systems that were designed to operate independently.

Best regards,

Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.