Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot get app to connect to Alexis. Keeps rejecting my

Customer Question
Cannot get app to...

Cannot get app to connect to Alexis. Keeps rejecting my password.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I don’t have iTunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Yesrwesay

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How to connect to Alexis. Do I need different password.? The one I know is being rejected.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
1/15/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.