Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I try to look for recordings I get a message "the

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to look for recordings I get a message "the recordings list is unavailable" how to I make sure this TV receiver and the DVR are connected to the network

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Element 1 month

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu seems to work and the sources/inputs is HDMI2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Element? What happened right before this?

We lost power during the storm last week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/10/2018
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.