Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The remote button for the sat/tv is not working we have a…

Customer Question
The remote button for...

The remote button for the sat/tv is not working we have a AVR-790 model

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

It's not the Tv it was working fine until now the last two years. When we try to go to sat/tv it keeps going back to tuner

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Can I purchase a new remote for this system?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think the button is just wore out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/10/2018
Technician: Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician replied 7 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your Denon remote. Let me research your remote and I will be right back.
The Denon remote RC1117 is no longer available. I can't find it on Amazon and eBay as well. I will contact Denon for you tomorrow to find out which replacement remote is compatible. I will let you know tomorrow, when Denon opens up again. Thanks. Have a good night.
Good morning I just got off talking to Denon the Original remote RC1117 with part number 963307003600D is no longer available and has no substitute. I will try to find it from somewhere else and I will let you know if I was successful. Thanks.
I found a compatible remote model RC1118 from www.newremotes.com it is for $44.95 ( They have 3 in stock). Here is the link
http://www.newremotecontrol.com/catalog/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1201_1202_1316_1317&products_id=3441
I hope that helps you. Otherwise alternative solution would be to open your defective remote and clean out the contacts with a cotton swab and isopropyl alcohol.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your remote question.
If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.
Good afternoon I hope my information was helpful. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.