Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a SOLO TV Sound System Serial # 057240Z23512410AE…

Customer Question
We have a SOLO...

We have a SOLO TV Sound System Serial # 057240Z23512410AE that I can not get to power on. I have replaced the batteries in the remote and it still won't turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No.. Is there a phone number I should call?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/9/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Lets try a quick test of the factory remote. Take the tv remote into a dim/dark room, and look at the infrared emitter at the front edge of the remote, as viewed through the DISPLAY (not the viewfinder) of a digital camera. A cell phone cam, web cam, security camera, etc will also work. Each time you press a button on the remote, you should see the emitter at the front light up, flash, or glow slightly.

Please let me know what you find. It would be helpful also to look at another remote like your tv or cable/satellite remote to compare.