Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought two pair of xb20 blue two speakers and I cant get…

Customer Question
I bought two pair...

I bought two pair of xb20 blue two speakers and I cant get them to connect to my ipod touch. initially one did but then I couldn't get it to play the second speaker independtly now my ipod wont connect Bluetooth to the speaker signal.. I tried to connect to my android Bluetooth and that didn't work either.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your iPod? Is there anything at all displayed?

Nothing is being shown on my tv. Earlier to day I was able to connect one speaker at a time but not both and now neither

Technician's Assistant: Is your iPod connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Power outlet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/9/2018
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 6 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The iPod can only connect to one Bluetooth device at a time.

The speaker may have got confused - try resetting it: to reset the speaker while it is being powered by the built-in battery, push and hold the RESET button until the (power) indicator turns off.

Reply back and let me know if that works?

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------