Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a magic sing EG18000 that has RCA cables, however, my…

Customer Question
I have a magic...

I have a magic sing EG18000 that has RCA cables, however, my new Samsung TV8500 does not have the RCA connection. I bought from RS what I thought was the solution, nevertheless, the RCA to HDMI does not works. Can you help me please?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your EG18000?

More than 10 years, I called the place that sells Magic Sing, but they do not have a cable for it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?

I plugged your HDMI RCA converter composite to the Magic Sing and connected an HDMI cable to it, and connected the other HDMI end to the TV HDMI port.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 65" 8500

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the TV menu works. What I did, I removed the HDMI from my PS, and I am using that port for the Magic Sing. The PS does work on the port.

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

The issue is not the TV, I believe is the cables not getting the right connections. once I connect the cable to the port, nothing happend

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, what I bought was an HDMI to RCA converter composite. Is that what I need?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I want a refund. This is not a site that is trying to assist you, but trying to get you to pay more money for a simple answer. So, whomever is suppose to get my money back please do so.