Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I ordered hear phones from Bose last week. I have lost the…

Customer Question
I ordered hear phones...

I ordered hear phones from Bose last week. I have lost the order number and would like to know when they will arrive....

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

I haven't received it yet. I ordered hear phones.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I DON'T HAVE IT YET. COULD YOU DIRECT ME TO WHOMEVER I WOULD NEED TO TALK TO TO FIND OUT WHEN I MIGHT EXPECT THEM.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Nno thank you.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.