Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cd player doesn't work. Bose. Doesn't play makes a loud

Customer Question
Cd player doesn't work ...

Cd player doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Doesn't play makes a loud noise no music

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/8/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you tell me the model number from the back/bottom of the bose? It usually starts with AWR or AWC

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.