Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My one speaker was working fine and now I cannot pair it…

Customer Question
My one speaker was...

My one speaker was working fine and now I cannot pair it with my iPad. The same iPad I was using. It is paired to my Sixes but the One does not even show up on the list of options.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

I just sync through settings. No app changes recently. Want to play streaming content.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

It has been a while. I can try that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, let me reboot.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/8/2018
Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 6 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

Did a reboot fix the problem?

If not, try powering the speaker off and on too, ideally, remove the battery if possible and then replace and try again.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich