Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Spotify just keeps "loading" and does not continue any

Customer Question
Spotify just keeps "loading"...

Spotify just keeps "loading" and does not continue any further.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose sound touch

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Have tried turning tablet off and on - soundtouch comes up and ready to play but then just continues "loading:"

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi - yes I still need help.ThanksJan

Hi Jan,

I can see that you mentioned a tablet.

What is the make/model of the tablet?

Hi Harry
Samsung Galaxy SM-T350 - does that help?Jan

Yes, Jan.

Have you tried removing the app then downloading it again and using it?

have tried that.

Are you a premium member on Spotify?

Does Spotify load on your tablet without trying to use the speaker?