Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a Denon AVR-S920W from BestBuy in December 2016.

Customer Question
I bought a Denon...

I bought a Denon AVR-S920W from BestBuy in December 2016. The HDMI input for my cable box stopped working so I switched it to the DVD hdmi input and that one now does not work. I attempted to return the unit to BestBuy and they refused to credit me for the purchase price and that I had to contact Denon. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

AVR- S920W

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

I switched out to other hdmi inputs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.