Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a fire 8 tablet, should feed direct to my vizio semi…

Customer Question
Have a fire 8...

Have a fire 8 tablet, should feed direct to my vizio semi smart 24" tv, doesn't. Any answers ?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

Brand new 2017 version.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

Direct connection with mini usb from fure to hdmi on tv.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.