Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

For my Pioneer 727 Receiver, wha wll happen if I plug my CD…

Customer Question
For my Pioneer 727...

For my Pioneer 727 Receiver, wha wll happen if I plug my CD cassette deck into one of the tapemitors ?t

Technician's Assistant: What Pioneer model do you have?

Pioneer SX727

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SX727?

CD cassette deck plays through Aux inputs - biut I want to use this iput for my TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I jut want to get something useful for my two tape moniitor inputs

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.