Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Purchased a echo device - having problems setting up. Model…

Customer Question
Purchased a echo device...

Purchased a echo device - having problems setting up

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Model number XC56PY

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XC56PY? What have you tried so far?

Plugged in - download the app - confused on what to do next

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
anyone there
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I got my answer from another company. Could not wait for your response. Please make sure I receive a credit and I am not charged Thank you Sharon ***