Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have an older BOSE Lifestyle surround system. It works…

Customer Question
We have an older...

We have an older BOSE Lifestyle surround system. It works fine with Direct TV. When we recently added Apple TV 4, we cannot get ATV sound to come throug BOSE. The

Technician's Assistant: What is your Lifestyle connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

We have an older BOSE Lifestyle Surround system. It works fine with our Direct tv. We recently added an Apple TV 4. When we run the ATV, the sound only comes through the tv speakers, not BOSE. Any ideas on how to get ATV throug the BOSE?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model of the bose?
Can you please also tell me exactly how everything is connected currently (what cords/ports connecting each device)?