Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Panasonic Digital Tuner, DRM-EZ48V, which has

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic Digital Tuner, DRM-EZ48V, which has worked well for years. Recently I could not get a signal to the TV while playing a DVD (tried several - same result). The trouble message on the TV screen was "Check antenna connection" over a black and white striped pattern. dfg

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

The TV screen is black and white horizontal stripes, with a message saying "Check antenna connection" Antenna cable looked OK, exterior connections seem solid. Same results with several different DVD's

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Connected to a wall power outlet. Same double plug as the TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It worked earlier in the day, evening and subsequent attempts same result.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/7/2018
Technician: info tech, Technician replied 6 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

So while "playing" a DVD you get no signal via antenna mode?do you mean when recording?sorry bit confused by this as you will be watching the DVD if playing?

Anthony