Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a pioneer vsx-1022 that doesn't power on. This is…

Customer Question
I have a pioneer...

I have a pioneer vsx-1022 that doesn't power on

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your VSX-1022 that are lit or blinking?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

This is power to the main unit that it is not getting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

It was working fine until yesterday suddenly it doesn't power on

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I already took care of it. thanks