Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a new satellite connection board that goes into the…

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new satellite connection board that goes into the back of the subwoofer. Two of the sattelite connectors are broken. Can I get replacement part for this? I have the THX unit.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Klipsch

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Hooking it back up after a move and realized two of the spring tension connectors were broke. I have a picture of the part and serial number of the subwoofer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

What would be the cost and are they in stock?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.